Terms and Conditions
– All post-processing is done using Photoshop Adobe Creative Cloud (English version). The steps taught should be easily translatable using other versions of Photoshop. If you use different editing software than what I use, purchases are made at your own discretion.
– Video purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
– All edit tutorials are to be watched online via the JacquelineElisabethPhotography.com website only. All content on the website is for personal use only.
– All videos sold here are not for beginners. Please be sure that you have understanding of Photoshop and you know how to use masks and layers.
– Once you purchased a video tutorial, you have immediate access to watch your purchased video on your account.
– You may watch your purchased edit tutorials as many times as you please as long as the Jacqueline Elisabeth Photography website is online. During maintenance the website will not be available. This will be for a short period of time.
– Jacqueline Elisabeth Photography reserves the right to change these Terms of Purchase from time to time. Your continued use of the site after we have posted the revised Terms of Purchase constitutes your agreement to be bound by the revised Terms of Purchase. If at any time you choose not to accept these Terms of Purchase, you should not use this site.